thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: Pre-release City of Dragons (spoilers Farseer, LST, TM and RWC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
(Mar-05-2012, 09:15 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]What are you twittering on about now? Blink

Clapping Funny, that comment resembles my thoughts after reading much of what those beings known as 'thul says! Wink Big Grin

(Mar-05-2012, 09:57 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Meat is a far better source of nourishment than plants. Scales are far better than skin. From upon high is the right place to watch. Your priorities are all wrong.

You're pushing your luck now, lord or no! Dodgy 'Tis all a matter of taste and as I find a 'look' can say a thousand words and works a treat, there's no need to waste time talking insults. Pity you can't see it, my dear, it'd make your claws curl!

Isn't it time to move this threat to the 'RotE' forum, since it's no longer an upcoming book?
It's still upcoming for UK residents though, joost, Smiling and will be until April 23rd.

Also, moving this down to the RotE forum will create a duplicate thread of the same name as the one you already created there, so I am going to have to change the name to include something about 'releases' or some such anyway, to avoid confusion.

The same will go for the Blood of Dragons thread I created here when it has to be shifted next year, to be down in the RotE forum next to the BoD one you created. Big Grin we could name mine 'releases' and yours 'discussion'...or something? Undecided

I could always attempt to merge both of the threads...but...well...you know what happens when I fiddle with things...! Blink

I assume that if I did that, that the post count should remain the same and the posts just appear in chronological order...it might seema bit all over the place as some posts wouldn't follow on from others but...? Turned
Merging that-long threads is a bad idea. they will sort themselves chronologically and look messy to all readers.
it is better to, when it is finally released in UK, lock one thread and redirect everyone to the second one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34