thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: What movie/s are you watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
As long as it's not you, fool-ish. As long as it's not you. Slurp
Indeed. Most humans tend to be diseased if they fall apart. Unless sliced by the rightful wrath of a lord of the three realms. Since you do not appear sick, and you have yet to anger your rightful masters, it should not be you falling apart.
(Mar-07-2012, 11:40 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]As long as it's not you, fool-ish. As long as it's not you. Slurp
Nah, it won't be me (at least I hope not) I'm made of tough stuff, I am P Chances are it'll be another technological calamity.

(Mar-08-2012, 01:53 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. Most humans tend to be diseased if they fall apart. Unless sliced by the rightful wrath of a lord of the three realms. Since you do not appear sick, and you have yet to anger your rightful masters, it should not be you falling apart.
"Yet to anger your rightful masters??" I seem to have come perilously close to it, judging by the number of times a lord of the three realms has gone off in a sulk or into a venom-spitting frenzy P
*huffs and wanders of to kill something*
(Mar-08-2012, 09:26 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]*huffs and wanders of to kill something*
Just so Big Grin
(Mar-07-2012, 03:46 PM (UTC))finella Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb-22-2012, 02:48 PM (UTC))FoolishGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Also: Much Ado About Nothing. Love the repartee between Benedick and Beatrice, and Benedick's sililoquy, of course. Such a happy-making movie! Who can be in a bad mood when you've got "Hey Nonny, Nonny" running through your head all day? Smiling

Is it the one with Emma Thompson, Keanu Reeves and Denzel Washington? Oh, I love that one!!!!!!!!!
Yes!! And Kenneth Branaugh as Benedick, what a character! "When I said that I would die a bachelor, I did not know that I would live til I were married!"
So many great lines in that movie.<3
(Feb-06-2012, 10:42 AM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]Watched Karigurashi no Arrietty (Arrietty the borrower) yesterday. While it's not the best Ghibli ever (that's still Only yesterday), it was definitely one of the better movies I've seen in the last few months. The artwork was simply stunning.

Squeee! My daughter absolutely loves Studio Ghibli and all things they (and Miyazaki) do. We, of course, only watch them in Japanese, though. Lol. In North America it was released as "The Secret World of Arriety."

While none can ever top Spirited Away (for me), this one was definitely wonderful. I cried. Smiling (That's a good thing.)

I also just recently watched a documentary called Dark Days about a shanty town in abandoned railways underground in NYC. Crazy stuff.

Recently saw Inglourious Basterds. Oh, Tarantino! So wonderfully, toe-curlingly wacky! Christoph Waltz as Col. Landa was just amazing. Clapping Brad Pitt's character was a lot of fun.

Also just saw A Single Man. Could definitely tell this was directed by a fashion designer (Tom Ford). A bit heavy-handed with the major themes, but Colin Firth was convincing in his profound grief.
despite not really liking the typical crime investigation stuff, these beings decided to watch that second Sherlock Holmes movie, and found they enjoyed it for some of its aspects. Particularly the lack of taking itself seriously while still remaining so...
these beings just got back from watching that new batman movie. It was well worth watching, and the audience was free of gunmen. It might take a bit of cleanup to make the cinema useful again, though... apparently it was not built for seating dragons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14