thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Clapping Nice one, CV! P
Venom sacs are generally in the body, not on external surfaces. Well, aside from those below claws... they might be on surface.
(Jan-13-2012, 12:56 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Venom sacs are generally in the body, not on external surfaces. Well, aside from those below claws... they might be on surface.
Well, when I've had my x-ray, I'll let you know if I have any lurking on the inside.

That would be good to know.

(Jan-14-2012, 01:01 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]That would be good to know.
Watch this space!

(Jan-12-2012, 08:41 PM (UTC))Cara Vestrit Wrote: [ -> ]when you're fighting with your brother and your just about to open your mouth to show him you poison sacs, when you realise you don't have any.... Blink

Love it! Clapping
I'm giving the Dutch liveship traders translation to my mother for her birthday.

I just realised that it's not the first time I'm giving the Liveship traders trilogy as a birthday gift to one of my family members: in 2001, my birthdaygift for my older brother were the three English paperback books. Fitting, as he was the one who introduced me to the Farseer trilogy earlier that year.
Having a smaller budget and a different tradition, these beings instead share books with family, loaning them out.
...you're giving your son a serve and midway through all you can think is that you want to shake your finger at him and say, all Chade-like, "Listen here you young pup!"

...you can't play the Wii due to your ineptness at video games but you still create a dark-haired, dark-skinned and dark-eyed character and name him Fitz.

...you play Wii swordplay with your daughter and just love that you're watching 'Fitz' fight with a sword, but then lament the fact that you can't give him an axe.

...you play WiiSportsResort and get really annoyed because Fitz has to wear a silly Hawaiian shirt instead of the cool 'Fitz' clothes you created for him, including his Buck blue coat.

...you play Wii ten pin and think it's hilarious that you're playing as Fitz and your daughter's playing as Fool (named after her cat which is named after the Fool! Big Grin ), and Fool is wearing a black and white Hawaiian shirt.

I'm with you joost...I'm only giving out RotE books as gifts from now on! Book
These beings find it somewhat annoying that almost all wii games they have encountered use those utterly poorly designed characters that are essentially the same doll painted differently. It would have been nice if they could have used proper characters in more of their games.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29