thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These beings are only sporadically reading these days (in between studies, games and armoring)...

Current book is Wheel of time VI: Lord of Chaos.

Good start, even if the prologue is 73 pages. (the entire book is 1011 pages + glossary)

(Mar-18-2013, 05:51 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Current book is Wheel of time VI: Lord of Chaos.

Good start, even if the prologue is 73 pages. (the entire book is 1011 pages + glossary)

This is where it goes a bit slow for the next few books, but I still enjoyed it. Book 9 is still my favorite! (Winter's Heart)

with all the other priorities, these beings will probably read slowly till friday (when 'thul will have plenty of time to read on three different trains)
I am re-reading blood of dragons (having re-read the previous 3 earlier in the week)
^ That post could go in the 'You know you're hooked when...' thread! P A BoD re-read. Yup, I think I may do likewise, especially given that the book, which I now have, will not have big chunks missing like the e-book did!
we'll wait a while before acquiring it yet, provided we don't get it as a gift from family before then.
Have I mentioned that it's STILL not released in the US? Robin's own homeland?

*grumbles* stupid publishers...
Publishers will eventually learn as well... Not that Norwegian publishers appear to have any interest in learning with how they're striving to fight against all forms of electronic publishing.
(Mar-21-2013, 03:40 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: [ -> ]Have I mentioned that it's STILL not released in the US? Robin's own homeland?

*grumbles* stupid publishers...

I should be sympathising but I'm finding it a somewhat difficult task while maintaining my grin... Big Grin

You poor thing... Grouphug

Oh, meant to mention that I have the three books of Duncan Lay's The Dragon Sword Histories. I borrowed them from my last visit to the local library. Now that I am done and dusted with BoD (just had to slip that in there again! P ), the theory is that I will read it...but, after only a few pages in, I have had to put it aside. Finding time for sleep, let alone reading, is a bit tricky at the moment.

So, what are you doing here if you have no time, Farseer?

Obsession, that is. Obsession, I say. P
Y'know farseer, shadenfreude isn't a nice trait to have... Fun though!