thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: The Tangle - Photogallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
not a bad-lookin' moth, that...
(Feb-02-2011, 07:16 AM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: [ -> ]looks like a tiny alien wizard wearing a fur lined cloak!

While I would love to simply agree with your bracketed query P , I will instead say that I can see that, Nuytsia!! Clapping
(Feb-03-2011, 02:28 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]While I would love to simply agree with your bracketed query P , I will instead say that I can see that, Nuytsia!! Clapping

Heheh maybe they aren't mutually exclusive! Wink
Nice one, Nuytsia! Cool
OR it's a White and Black Prophet.
Hehehe yeah, or he could be the Fool in winter motley!
And if the pale ginger one had been a girl I could have named him Amber!
I also have a totally black cat, who would have to be Prillkop I guess, even though he's the youngest!
It was a really nice morning, at 6:45 the sun was just showing itself. The picture doesn't do justice to the blood red sky however.

[Image: Morning.jpg]
(Feb-24-2011, 07:27 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]nice morning...
...blood red sky

To those things together I would instantly say "A red sky at night, a shepherd's delight; a red sky in the morning, a shepherd's warning" but I can't see a single cloud in your picture! Truly a glorious morning, joost!! Smiling
(Feb-24-2011, 02:13 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: [ -> ]And if the pale ginger one had been a girl I could have named him Amber!

* TM sort-of spoiler *
P

This side-by-side pic/the cats' colouring also made me think of two people at the very end of Chapter Eighteen of FF!!!
Slight error in my previous post: At 6:45 the sky is still dark (as I found out this morning). Picture was taken around 7:15.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20