thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: The to-read pile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sounds like a perfect Christmas and to-read pile to me, fool-ish! Dance

I can't wait to have you join the DK and DH discussions! Yay
Smiling The new books are sat on the table, winking at me Wink so I think I'll have to finish AQ then go on to DK.
Dragon Keeper, Dragon Haven, Fevre Dream, A Dance with Dragons... dude, that sounds like the most awesome christmas ever. Great reads, each and every one of them.
Yeah! I'm looking forward to reading them all immensely! I'll post my thoughts, for what they're worth as I go along Smiling
(Dec-27-2011, 11:34 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]I'll post my thoughts, for what they're worth

The worth of your thoughts? Priceless, inestimable worth, valuable, precious... Grouphug

Fevre dream is a good book, but not the best book for 'thul.
The others on that list? Most excellent.
(Dec-28-2011, 12:29 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec-27-2011, 11:34 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]I'll post my thoughts, for what they're worth

The worth of your thoughts? Priceless, inestimable worth, valuable, precious... Grouphug
Hmm, we'll see. But nice sentiments, nonetheless Big Grin

Has anyone in here read Windhaven by Lisa Tuttle and George RR Martin?

(It's my favorite non-ASOIAF book by Martin. I mention it since the 'thul beings wasn't too excited about Fevre Dream.)
I have. It is nice, but I actually liked Fevre Dream more.
These beings may check it out sometime. Just so you know, 'thul did not dislike fevre dream.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12