thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: What's happening in your world?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These beings can be considered fortunate so far as music goes. They simply do not have a musical taste, so they cannot lose it.
(Oct-07-2012, 02:55 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct-07-2012, 02:12 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do 'industrial dancing', I just stand mostly still and enjoy the noise Smiling
Mostly still? A bit of foot tapping goin' on then? P
Yes, and head moving.
(Oct-08-2012, 02:21 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct-07-2012, 02:55 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct-07-2012, 02:12 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do 'industrial dancing', I just stand mostly still and enjoy the noise Smiling
Mostly still? A bit of foot tapping goin' on then? P
Yes, and head moving.

I'm getting the picture..Smiling
The Wet Season has begun and is happening in my world right outside my house. Smiling
Winter is coming here. The thermometers of 'thul all show temperatures below zero.
Well, I'm full of a cold and also have a stiff neck, just to add to my woes, but tomorrow, I'm off to see a band whom I last saw live 22 years ago! So excited and giddy, I'm like a teenager again! P Then, on Friday, away to Whitby again for the Gothic weekend. And let me tell you, the change of scenery is going to be very welcome! Big Grin
(Oct-29-2012, 10:33 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]I'm off to see a band whom I last saw live 22 years ago! So excited and giddy, I'm like a teenager again!

Now, you can't say that and then not tell us the name of the band! Tsk, tsk! Such teasing...! *wags finger*
even if these beings saw a live band 22 years ago, they would not remember it now.

'thul expect a couple of fellow students will mock them in the coming days, as 'thul was far too drunk yesterday to make sense. thankfully 'thul stayed off the net at the time.
(Oct-30-2012, 06:07 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]'thul was far too drunk yesterday to make sense.

Make sense? I am confused. When do you beings *ever* make sense? Undecided

Ouch Proud P Clapping Wink Big Grin Slurp
nice reply. these beings chuckled upon reading it.