thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: What's happening in your world?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The cat's as mad as a box of frogs today! Tearing round the house and leaping on to every available surface. I nearly fell over him twice. I'll be glad when he's worn himself out and gone to sleep, so I can walk about in safety. Blink
Be thankful it isn't a jaguar or similar... (or is it?)
If the noise he's making up stairs is anything to go by, then he may as well be!
Don't you know that genetic manipulation on the level you've done there (changing a "felix catus" to "panthera onca") in live subjects is highly frowned upon in the scientific community?
hmm... is it normal when baking/cooking to walk with two knives and one fork underneath the apron straps? (one of them being a regular dinner knife, the other one being 50cm long)
(Jan-16-2012, 10:49 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]hmm... is it normal when baking/cooking to walk with two knives and one fork underneath the apron straps? (one of them being a regular dinner knife, the other one being 50cm long)

You wear an apron!? Big Grin Clapping
(Jan-16-2012, 11:21 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan-16-2012, 10:49 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]hmm... is it normal when baking/cooking to walk with two knives and one fork underneath the apron straps? (one of them being a regular dinner knife, the other one being 50cm long)

You wear an apron!? Big Grin Clapping
My thoughts exactly! P

Got it as a gift. It is practical when baking. keeps the flour and such away from regular clothes.
Does said apron have anything on it? By that I mean writing/picture as opposed to flour and other foodstuffs!
Some sort of label. the word "gastrolux" surrounded by a highly stylized lined sphere. Probably some sort of logo. No idea where it is from or what it represents.