thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: What's happening in your world?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No guns but, as totally horrible as this is going to sound, it's a lucky thing for the target of my wrath that I didn't go all *possible Farseer spoiler*
I am honestly thinking of driving a solid six hours away and sequestering myself in a ramshackle hut until I calm down to ensure that I don't run into this person who is expected back in a day or two, or take a phone call from him (and, no, I'm not speaking of my husband by the way! P Him I love. Wub ).

I am an utter pussycat but push my "INFJ" buttons (mostly the "abhors evil or injustice, especially that directed towards the innocent or helpless" button!) and look out!! Knight Not that I am "into" breaking down personalities and other such mass groupings or pigeon-holes but, well, I always get INFJ when having to do tests for work, school etc, and I have to say that I perfectly fit the mould...especially with what is happening in my world this day!

Mad

Big Grin

Oh, you guys always make me feel better! Slurp Grouphug

Still, I might go and fuel up the car lest I decide on flight rather than fight...the former being the least messy option!

A nice warm bath and Ship of Magic may work just as well though... P
Offending person meat?
Lots of big white towering clouds in an even bigger sky with constant eruptions of separate storms visible all round as I thunder down the British motorways. Big blustery sunshowers in big and epic sky lots! N'yeh!

No storms on our journey back from Whitby today, just the usual post-Whitby blues, it never gets any easier Down

Strangely enough, there was a murderer on the loose when we arrived. He'd murdered a man in his hometown and then a woman in Whitby the day before we got there, so needless to say there was a rather large police presence for a couple of days until he was caught miles away in Leeds. The world's a mad, mad place, but we have to just get on with it, I suppose.

So anyway, I'm back and ready to post more nonsense. Oh and I got myself a dragon! Big Grin Alas, there wasn't a model of a ship to be had that had a figurehead of any description...I really thought I'd find one, it being very much a maritime town and all! Undecided
@ fool-ish: And here was I, thinking that a holiday to the home of the Union Jack would be one of the safest options I could undertake (as opposed to going to the 'thul beings' neck of the woods!) Big Grin )! Eeh, wrong, Farseer! Blink

A ship with a figurehead...hmm...sounds like something to think on for your next wood-carving project 'thul!

@ Darustman: You're from the mother country too, Darustman! Crown Have you heard the latest news on her Hobbness that may be of quite a bit of interest to you?

(May-01-2012, 02:09 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Offending person meat?

Sounds like a plan! Wink P

(May-02-2012, 10:27 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]@ fool-ish: And here was I, thinking that a holiday to the home of the Union Jack would be one of the safest options I could undertake (as opposed to going to the 'thul beings' neck of the woods!) Big Grin )! Eeh, wrong, Farseer! Blink

A ship with a figurehead...hmm...sounds like something to think on for your next wood-carving project 'thul!

@ Darustman: You're from the mother country too, Darustman! Crown Have you heard the latest news on her Hobbness that may be of quite a bit of interest to you?

(May-01-2012, 02:09 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Offending person meat?

Sounds like a plan! Wink P
Ah, like most other countries it has it's own charm, but also has it's fair share of wrong 'uns! Don't let it put you off! Smiling

Someone they know got 'thul into a play-by-post RP site, so 'thul are spending a bit of time there... For better or for worse...
Having failed to revitalize RP on the other forum they use, they are very pleased about that site.
(May-07-2012, 12:51 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Someone they know got 'thul into a play-by-post RP site, so 'thul are spending a bit of time there... For better or for worse...
Having failed to revitalize RP on the other forum they use, they are very pleased about that site.
I know it's gonna be something really simple, but what's RP? Uhhuh
(Apr-21-2012, 01:48 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]I have a teacher friend who has cupboards and cupboards of LotR and WoW figurines, and rooms filled with LotR scenes made out of styrofoam...just AMAZING, especially the one he did for Helm's Deep. He's single of course! No wife would ever put up with it all!!

LOL.. part of me wants to say that I would put up with it because, well, no one in my life loves LotR like I do (I have elvish tattoo'd on me, ffs).. but an entire room? That's too much space! P

(May-07-2012, 03:19 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's gonna be something really simple, but what's RP? Uhhuh

Role-Playing Smiling

That would be correct, Valarya.