thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: What's happening in your world?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These beings have finally figured out one factor that causes their net to drop out...

Sticking a leg between the computer's antennae and the transmitter will do it.

Apparently wireless net signals cannot transmit through dragonbone. Who'd've thought that?

Big Grin Clapping
its annoying, that's what it is!

wireless net catch food?
Did no-one ever tell you to be mindful of where you stick your leg?! Blink
why? those bear traps only tickle. they're not designed for dragons, no matter how many times you step on them...
(Aug-29-2012, 07:09 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]why? those bear traps only tickle. they're not designed for dragons, no matter how many times you step on them...

Pfft! We're not talkin about bear traps, it's erratic interweb access that's gettin on your pip, is it not?! Try stickin yer leg elsewhere and see what happens..

If I hadn't been rapidly turning into the proverbial drowned rat while standing at the bus stop after work, I might have enjoyed the spectacular thunderstorm we had earlier! Dodgy
you dealt with the tail of that drowned rat yet?

these beings have heard that there's a lot of good food in a rat tail... of course, it might be somewhat cannibalistic for you to eat it, so...

(Aug-29-2012, 09:44 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: [ -> ]that's gettin on your pip, is it not?! Try stickin yer leg elsewhere and see what happens..

It just has to be said...I love your English-ness, fool-ish. Yes, yes I do. It makes me smile. Smiling

it still has an unnecessary excess of the letter u.
(Aug-30-2012, 01:38 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]it still has an unnecessary excess of the letter u.

Pah! You're only jealous 'cos you haven't got as many 'U's as I have and my interweb's working regardless of where I'm stickin' me leg! P