thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: Small, random questions about RotE that still bother you (spoilers all RotE books)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
BTW i fully agree on the point that he would have to be somewhat dense if he didn't stop to think why the Queen, Dutiful etc where attending a small private wedding for a guardsman. I'm sure the question will have been asked and you would like to think that Fitz owed him an explanation.
Hap might not be the smartest lad, but he's not an idiot. He'll know at minimum some of it.
(Feb-22-2012, 01:17 PM (UTC))LegionOfBrad Wrote: [ -> ]Its hard to search for "Hap" as its a three letter word which the search engine doesn't like Smiling

I'm with you! I don't know how many times I've gone to search for something and then realised, too late, that it's a three letter word! Rant

I may add that to the things I ask Mervi (the admin) about as possibly it can altered. Thanks for reminding me! Thankful
It might not hurt to suggest lowering the time limit between searches and posts as well...
Added to the list - thanks! Proud
After Paragon really got to know Amber (i.e. she took her gloves off) why did he still consider her a she? Gender seems very important to dragons.
Not sure about anyone else but I posted something about that in the Fool thread quite some time ago. It was part of the very long 'gender debate'! P Will try and find it for you, narya. Flowers

Post # 67 is a good place to start in The Fool thread but you may need to read a bit further back and forward to unravel where we are in the discussion. Joker
Thanks. I looked, but not hard enough, evidently.
Maybe I need to extend on Valarya's comment and note that some Aussies Blushing struggle with the English language too Whistling ...do you mean that you looked at the link, Narya, but were unable to find anything re your question, or anything that helped shed light on it? Or that you had looked there in that thread previously but had not seen anything until I just pointed it out? Or something else? P
I meant thank you for pointing it out to me. I did try to find the discussion before I posted about it, but I didn't look hard enough or else I would have found it.

So I guess the answer is that the fool is "gender-fluid".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22