thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: (General talk about) jokes and humour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Nov-04-2010, 03:55 AM (UTC))Atthis Wrote: [ -> ]Stirring This is definitely one of those jokes that is just 100 times funnier when you inflict it on someone else than when you hear it yourself.

Haha, yes Wink
Damn you for making me read all that for nothing!! Rant
'thul stole this story-joke and posted it elsewhere....
^
lol, it's silly and idk why but I laughed.
well, it aint a joke, but its a riddle...

"I am colored red and blue and yellow and every other hue of the rainbow. I am long and short, thick and thin, and I often rest coiled up. I can eat a hundred sheep in a row and still be hungry. What am I?"

Please, no using search engines to answer it...
(Nov-05-2010, 05:42 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]well, it aint a joke, but its a riddle...

"I am colored red and blue and yellow and every other hue of the rainbow. I am long and short, thick and thin, and I often rest coiled up. I can eat a hundred sheep in a row and still be hungry. What am I?"

Hmm, no clue!
For some reason I first thought of a slinky. O.o
But no, I'll think about it and get back to you P
(Nov-05-2010, 05:42 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]well, it aint a joke, but its a riddle...

Ah, from someone who grew up on a sheep station, the first thing I thought of was wool or balls of wool...maybe even on a spindle or a spinning wheel (which could sort of be said to 'eat' the wool/sheep?) Undecided ?
This is just a guess... but is it a dragon?
Or some form of lizard/snake?
None of the answers are correct so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6