thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: City of dragons (spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
The problem with dutch isn't so much reading as it is speaking. Its all of those strange sounds they stick into a language otherwise similar to German when spoken that cause problems.
(Jan-09-2012, 11:10 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished Drakenstad. I loved it Smiling

I loved it too!! Especially the pieces taking place in Kelsingra.
And the apricots show up again!!!

It's just not fair that we have to wait 'til April! *Sulks*
(Jan-10-2012, 06:48 PM (UTC))Selene Wrote: [ -> ]And the apricots show up again!!!

I don't want to know any more just yet but this has put me into an even frenzier frenzy!!! HOORAY!!!!!! Clapping Yay Dance

@joost: I can tell you are enjoying this far too much, joost! P
(Jan-10-2012, 09:41 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan-10-2012, 06:48 PM (UTC))Selene Wrote: [ -> ]And the apricots show up again!!!

I don't want to know any more just yet but this has put me into an even frenzier frenzy!!! HOORAY!!!!!! Clapping Yay Dance

@joost: I can tell you are enjoying this far too much, joost! P
Yeah joost, you are! P My little bit of willpower is holding up well though!
(Jan-10-2012, 09:41 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]@joost: I can tell you are enjoying this far too much, joost! P
Who? Moi? Angel
*ponders where the joost-sized gag was placed*
(Jan-08-2012, 11:46 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at chapter 10 right now, and so far I like it. Most important stuff that has happened so far (includes detailed spoilers! Don't say I didn't warn you!):

Since every one knows I love spoilers, I absolutely clicked your lil tags WITHOUT HESITATION! Big Grin

Just a note on the above spoiler.

(Jan-09-2012, 11:10 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished Drakenstad. I loved it Smiling

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Oh my oh my oh my I cannot WAIT to read this book. Big Grin

Here's a tiny reply:

Tell me more! Haha

(Jan-11-2012, 09:58 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: [ -> ]

Of course she is, Joost. Hahahahahah. Of course she is. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11