thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: City of dragons (spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
These beings were disappointed today. Book has yet to arrive... Hopefully it'll arrive later today... Strangely long delivery time now.
10th day since order was placed and 5th day since it was dispatched...
Half of me is feeling sorry for you beings but the other half is thankful that you are all, like me, still waiting...

My book was not where it was meant to be and though I didn't carry out my threat, and thus did not spend a night behind bars, I was rather miffed. Rant

In the meantime, I'm thinking of going to check out an audio version of it from iTunes (apparently it's there but I'm yet to confirm)...though even if it is there, I'm not holding onto hope that it will work... Down

Farseer is beginning to think she will have to wait until April Surrender
I usually wait for the paperback, but thought to get the audiobook on itunes. Does anyone know if and when that will be available???
These beings are once again in the bliss zone. It got into the mailbox during the day.

'thul do not know when it will come as audiobook, so they cannot help you there, Gielske
too bad. Been searching since the 8th (netherlands live earlier, so I have to add a day to the release) and I still have itunes credits.
Those anyone know where CoD will be published with the cover in the style of this edition of the first two book:
book one
book two

I found this Picture in a blog: book three but I don't know where it will be published. Crying
Does anyone know?
I had the same question once about another book, I mailed the publisher and they were able to give me a release date and isbn number.
(Feb-13-2012, 05:16 PM (UTC))Gielske Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same question once about another book, I mailed the publisher and they were able to give me a release date and isbn number.

ah, that's a good idea
And now it is time to annoy the rest of you the way Joost annoyed 'thul. Yup, 'tis spoiler time!

(Feb-13-2012, 05:10 PM (UTC))Brashen Wrote: [ -> ]Those anyone know where CoD will be published with the cover in the style of this edition of the first two book:
book one
book two

I found this Picture in a blog: book three but I don't know where it will be published. Crying
Does anyone know?

Brashen, there will be no copy of City of Dragons or Blood of Dragons using covers to match those already released for the US versions of DK and DH. I know that this will disappoint you, especially if you had planned to collect them.

While the cover you have linked for City of Dragons was originally meant to be the US cover for the book (and thus was featured as the future cover for CoD on the Pat's Fantasy Hotlist site), it was later decided by publishers that both the US and UK covers would feature the Jackie Morris artwork that had been used for the UK versions of all Hobb books. So, both the UK and US covers for CoD and BoD will feature the same artwork but will have subtle differences eg the background colour, font etc...

I hope this helps. Flowers

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11