thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: City of dragons (spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(May-13-2012, 06:47 AM (UTC))redchild Wrote: [ -> ]
(May-07-2012, 07:29 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]'thul did not mind that it was split up a bit... What they did mind, was the delay between the releases...

I finished City of Dragons today and I completely agree. I think a longer wait between releases of more complete and comprehensive volumes would be more bearable

I just finished CoD and can't wait until the next book! It is a sign of excellent writing that when you get to the end of a book you need more! Maybe Australian books are published with larger print to make them seem longer, but my book is quite thick - just not thick enough. It only whet my appetite for more Rain Wilds adventure. Love it. Clapping
Clarity, great to hear from you and lovely to hear how much you enjoyed City of Dragons. Slurp

As an aside, I am trying to tee up a meeting with a friend or two from Robin's Newsgroup, if I can make it to Brisbane in August like I am planning, and so will let you know if/when in case you'd like to come along for a cuppa and a chat too. It would be terrific to catch up with you again. Smiling
Thanks, Farseer. A group get together sounds great. We can all count the days down to the next book's release date!
I'm pretty sure we 'regulars' have all read CoD now, yes? Anyone not?
I'm done, Miss! P
(May-20-2012, 12:01 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure we 'regulars' have all read CoD now, yes? Anyone not?

I don't know if I'm a "regular", but no, I've not read it yet (although I own it). I want to wait until BoD is out.
You, finella, are most certainly a 'regular'! Slurp

I was just going to start maybe spreading some Farseer-to-CoD-and-beyond theories around here but I wasn't sure how much attention I should pay to spoiler tags now that CoD has been out for some time...thanks for letting me know. Smiling
Spread those theories, Farseer. I'm ready.
is it cruel to say 'thul are too?

*grins like a dragon*
I'm ready P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11