thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: City of dragons (spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
There's no CoD thread here yet....

I'm at chapter 10 right now, and so far I like it. Most important stuff that has happened so far (includes detailed spoilers! Don't say I didn't warn you!):

I think (from what's happened in the past?) that once CoD is released in both English versions, the thread of the same name from the Upcoming books & other RH news room will eventually be brought down here? Hmm, just on that, possibly The Inheritance should have been moved here by now...it's been almost a year since its release. Either way, we can always change thread titles or something later to avoid confusion? Smiling

I can't even begin to tell you how hard it is for me to refrain from clicking that spoiler tag, having just an hour or so ago finished Dragon Haven!

Off to Wikipedia before temptation gets the better of me! Undecided
Just finished Drakenstad. I loved it Smiling

You loved it?! Now that's going to make the wait just so much more painful! Big Grin
Is this a test of my willpower? Because I have very little, you know!
I've updated the first post, I've subdivided the spoilers. The first few spoilers aren't spoilers for CoD, but for other parts of the RotE world.

Tonight I'm starting Drakenbloed, so that's gonna test your willpower even more when I start my thoughts on that one Big Grin.
(Jan-10-2012, 03:16 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated the first post, I've subdivided the spoilers. The first few spoilers aren't spoilers for CoD, but for other parts of the RotE world.

Tonight I'm starting Drakenbloed, so that's gonna test your willpower even more when I start my thoughts on that one Big Grin.
I've had a glance at the 'information only' and it's pleased me no end! Big Grin

Isn't it faster to do a quickcourse Dutch than to wait 1.5 year for Blood of dragons? Innocent
(Jan-10-2012, 04:22 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it faster to do a quickcourse Dutch than to wait 1.5 year for Blood of dragons? Innocent
It's likely to take me a lot longer than that to learn another language, let alone become fluent enough to be able to read a book written in it! Uhhuh I've actually just pre-ordered CoD to be with me by 25th April. Let the countdown begin Smiling

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11