thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: Kettle's game (Farseer and TM spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
true. its not useless. Its useless and unnecessary.

Most likely it uses either one dictionary, the two "main" dictionaries or all of them.
(Mar-11-2012, 03:06 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]true. its not useless. Its useless and unnecessary.

Most likely it uses either one dictionary, the two "main" dictionaries or all of them.
My useless 'U' would get me extra points though P

Only if you fit it in. And have it available.
(Mar-11-2012, 03:23 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you fit it in. And have it available.
The same can be said for any of the letters..the point is, should my 'armour' fit, then it would gain me more than 'armor'

I learned English with the "useless U', and the words seem to me more natural with it. But I know: they will fade away in the long run, because the simpler version has the advantage, and the 'U' version become archaic.

I used to like playing chess, but soon I met my limits: I am not good at finding out others' strategies, I just play offensive plain and straight, or playing a deffensive touch-me-not. I play now Puppet wars the same way :3 But it's still fun Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3