Touch of Lavender, A
A Touch of Lavender is a science fiction story by Megan Lindholm.
The story was nominated for both a Nebula and a Hugo and won the Asimov's Readers Award for Best Novella.
- First published in November 1989 issue of Asimov's Magazine.
- Reprinted in the anthology Isaac Asimov's Mother's Day in 2000.
- Reprinted in The Inheritance in 2011.
- A Dutch translation (title?) published in 2012 in De verhalen.
- French translation Un peu de lavande in "Futurs tous azimuts" published by Pocket in 1992 with ISBN 9782266042710.
- A French translation Une note de Lavande in "L’Héritage et autres nouvelles" first published in 2012, reprinted in 2013.
- A German translation Ein Hauch von Lavendel, translated by Michael Windgassen in "Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazin 36. Folge" from Heyne in 1990.